About the company
Ecoservice Ltd. is one of the largest industry leading shared mobility operators in Canada and US. We provide mobile, in-field operation solutions to create the perfect car sharing and ride-hailing experience for both the end user and the operator.Since our inception in 2010, we’ve integrated with several leading car share companies across North America. We utilize our proprietary technology and provide the team to create exceptional mobility experiences every day.Today, we support over 2,000 car share vehicles in 4 North American cities – Seattle, Portland, Berkeley and Vancouver, BC.
The Manager is to act as the first communication point for our Coordinators within a centralized Fleet Control Centre (FCC). Supporting multiple markets across North America from our Vancouver, BC office. This position is a key to the overall success of our organization. Contribute unique ideas and communicate effectively while providing a high level of customer service and commitment to internal and external partners. A key role in working with our Market Managers in every location is to share information, insight and working cooperatively with them to set planning goals, launch initiatives and manage in-market risk.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and problem solver, who will always provide exemplary customer service and conduct themselves as a team player. We are looking for a self-starter who can take appropriate action with little to no supervision and is willing to go the extra mile.
- Manage the team of associates on the field by acting and be available to answer any questions.
- Be available to assist with escalations that cannot be resolved by a Coordinator, be available when a Coordinator appears to need assistance
- Monitor channels and inbound calls and make Coordinators aware of any missed actions or outstanding tasks
- Determines FCC operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses, establishing quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews
- Maintains and improves FCC operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Produce a quarterly “white paper” outlining your team’s performance and growth. Paper should be no more than three pages long. Topics to explore include:
- Team performance for three-month period
- Individual performance of Coordinators, FCC focus and new staff
- Team and Individual analysis of upcoming quarter.
- Supervisor disappointments of past quarter.
- Supervisor successes of past quarter.Notable team and department information.
- Establish monthly meetings with other departments to review FCC operations
- Develop training documents that support call center operations
- Create residual training pieces to foster growth.
- Attend managerial meetings to communicate changes, issues, and opportunities.
- Ensure that project deadlines are met for goals, objectives, and special projects.
- Identify call center improvement opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Review statistical reports with Market Managers to identify trends and assess performance and areas for improvement
- Proactively plan how to achieve daily targets and manage execution of the plan
- Perform administrative tasks: complete daily and nightly reporting
- Create/maintain databases and documents to provide up-to-date information to peers and management
- Utilize software to document information – enter, store and maintain information electronically
- Ensure compliance with company standards, local laws & regulations
- Act as point of escalation for FCC Coordinators
- Manage/execute accident/incident escalation procedures according to documented plan
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships with others both internal and external to the organization
- Communicate with external partners– point of contact for people outside the organization, represent the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking it the extra mile
- Act as a point of reference for training new employees
- Produce reports using various computer programs and databases on a regular and ad hoc basis by request
- Ensure a great experience of employees and Clients at all times
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Multi-tasker comfortable in FAST-PACED environment
- Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently; make informed decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tech savvy and quick learner
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Supervisory/Managerial experience a requirement
- Familiarity with fleet management or the car rental industry is considered an asset
- Join a fast-growing team
- Competitive Wage
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Bi-Annual performance reviews
How to Apply
Please send your resume via Indeed only.