Eco Service is the leader in Eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America and has been operating since 2010. We clean, shuttle, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles every month. We work with some of the biggest shared mobility operators in Canada and USA and are at the forefront of innovation in the fleet management industry.
Job Type : 6:00 pm – 2.30 am – Sat & Sundays
- Maintaining our client’s fleet of car share vehicles which includes, Cleaning, Refueling and Relocating the cars
- Inspecting the vehicles for damages, retrieving lost items and taking pictures
- Evaluate vehicle condition and perform basic maintenance checks
- Liaison between client, other team members and management
- Solve problems and make efficient decisions on the go
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Minimum Two years (2) of driving experience
- ICBC Drivers abstract.
- Your drivers abstract can be obtained for FREE using the following link:
- In case the driving license was not issued in BC, please provide a copy of your driving record from the Province/Country the license was issued.
- Clear Driver’s License (No Major Infractions)
- Fluent English and Comfortable working outdoors
- Tech savvy and a passion for shared mobility services
- Minimum 90 Day Set Shift Commitment & 30 Days No Call Outs
Nice to Have
- Car Wash / Detailing Experience
- Knowledge of Metro Vancouver / Surrounding Areas
- Comfortable with Basic Auto Upkeep or Can Learn
- Company Cars
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance Reviews
- Paid training
- Opportunities for Raises & Promotions
- Weather Appropriate Clothing Gear
- Use of Company Cell Phone
How to Apply
Apply by sending your resume via indeed only.