Eco Service is the leader in Eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America and has been operating since 2010. We clean, shuttle, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles every month. We work with some of the biggest shared mobility operators in Canada and USA and are at the forefront of innovation in the fleet management industry.
- Maintaining our client’s fleet of car share vehicles which includes, Cleaning, Refueling and Relocating the cars
- Inspecting the vehicles for damages, retrieving lost items and taking pictures
- Evaluate vehicle condition and perform basic maintenance checks
- Liaison between client, other team members and management
- Solve problems and make efficient decisions on the go
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Minimum Two years (2) of driving experience
- ICBC Drivers abstract.
- Your drivers abstract can be obtained for FREE using the following link:
- In case the driving license was not issued in BC, please provide a copy of your driving record from the Province/Country the license was issued.
- Clear Driver’s License (No Major Infractions)
- Fluent English and Comfortable working outdoors
- Tech savvy and a passion for shared mobility services
- Minimum 90 Day Set Shift Commitment & 30 Days No Call Outs
Nice to Have
- Car Wash / Detailing Experience
- Knowledge of Metro Vancouver / Surrounding Areas
- Comfortable with Basic Auto Upkeep or Can Learn
- Company Cars
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance Reviews
- Paid training
- Opportunities for Raises & Promotions
- Weather Appropriate Clothing Gear
- Use of Company Cell Phone
How to Apply
Apply by sending your resume via indeed only.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time