About the company
Ecoservice Ltd. is one of the largest industry leading shared mobility operators in Canada and US. We provide mobile, in-field operation solutions to create the perfect car sharing and ride-hailing experience for both the end user and the operator.Since our inception in 2010, we’ve integrated with several leading car share companies across North America. We utilize our proprietary technology and provide the team to create exceptional mobility experiences every day.Today, we support over 2,000 car share vehicles in 4 North American cities – Seattle, Portland, Berkeley and Vancouver, BC.
Ecoservice is seeking a strong Payroll Administrator to join our growing, dynamic team! The Payroll Administrator will ensure that all aspects of the payroll cycle and benefits administration for 150+ employees in multiple global are processed on a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with the Organization and Government policies.
Responsible for the preparation and processing multiple semi-monthly and weekly payroll for various global markets for over 150 employees which includes:
- Reviewing and ensuring the accuracy of approved timesheets.
- Tracking and deducting all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Investigating and resolving payroll issues with Supervisors/Managers.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation and distribution of payroll hiring and termination documents).
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to policies including compliance with federal and provincial regulations
- Coordinating employee benefits and administration as necessary.
- Provide input for the development of policies and procedures for multiple locations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Working with Namely for US payroll & Rise for Canadian Payroll.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Successful completion of Canadian Payroll Association certification preferred.
- Experience processing US payroll.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a multi-location environment.
- Experience with time and attendance systems.
- Experience with hourly and salaried payroll.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with employees at various levels of the organization.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Join a fast-growing team!
- Competitive Wage
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Bi-Annual performance reviews