Eco Service is the leader in Eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America and has been operating since 2010. We clean, shuttle, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles every month. We work with some of the biggest shared mobility operators in Canada and USA and are at the forefront of innovation in the fleet management industry. Eco service is a Strategic Service Partner with EVO Car Share / BCAA in Vancouver, BC.
The core mission of the Team Lead is to provide leadership and guidance other Car Share Associates ensuring the success of the car share fleet we service. The Team Lead role, reporting to the Supervisor, is a key position assisting with day-to-day in-field requirements and providing feedback and observations back into the management team as a feedback loop for the field personnel and to drive continuous improvement.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Act as shuttle drivers for relocation teams of 2-7 individuals within Vancouver area using various smartphone-based applications for communication, navigation, and recording work completed.
- Train new Car Share Associates to relocate, refuel and wipe down a fleet of vehicles on the go.
- Lead and contribute to success of the night teams. The Team Lead ensures the efficiency, quality and safety of work being performed.
- Report to Supervisor daily regarding: personnel issues, workflow challenges, trainee progress and other adhoc reporting requirements at the direction of the Supervisor.
- Performs audits on other team members work
- Assist Supervisor in maintaining equipment condition and inventory
- Attend weekly meetings with Supervisor
- Other duties as needed
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently;
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving, strong analyzing and good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Excellent driving & navigation skills
- Must have Class 5 license (clean abstract).
- 1x Sunday – Thursday – 6 pm-2.30 am
- 1x Monday – Saturday – 6 pm-2.30 am
How to Apply
Please send your resume via indeed only.
Job Type: Full-time