Eco Service is the leader in Eco-friendly Mobility Management solutions in North America and has been operating since 2010. We clean, shuttle, refuel and maintain thousands of fleet and end-user vehicles every month. We work with some of the biggest shared mobility operators in Canada and USA and are at the forefront of innovation in the fleet management industry.
As part of the Mobile Car Zipcar associate you will contribute to the cleaning, maintenance and general upkeep of our entire fleet.
Job Type: Part Time ( Monday – Thursday ) – 6 PM – 11 PM, Every other Sat shifts available for other fleet. (eligible for EVO cleans as well)
- Cleaning Zipcar’s in various locations
- Assist the Supervisor & Team Leaders in front line daily Operations
- In teams, complete scheduled cleaning routes with portable waterless equipment
- Ensure quality cleaning standards & KPI’s are met
- Report all cleaned cars by the end of shift
- Report damages on cars, retrieve parking tickets and lost & found items in vehicles
- Take photos of vehicles upon completion and Other duties as required.
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Minimum Two years (2) of driving experience
- Clear Driver’s License (No Major Infractions)
- Fluent English and Comfortable working outdoors
- Tech savvy and a passion for shared mobility services
- Minimum 90 Day Set Shift Commitment & 30 Days No Call Outs
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit
- Car Wash or detailing experience
- Knowledge of Metro Vancouver / Surrounding Areas
- Comfortable with Basic Auto Upkeep or Can Learn
- Company Cars
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance Reviews
- Paid training
- Opportunities for Raises & Promotions
- Weather Appropriate Clothing Gear
- Use of Company Cell Phone
How to Apply
Apply by sending your resume via indeed only.
Job Types: Part-time