About the company
Ecoservice Ltd. is one of the largest industry leading shared mobility operators in Canada and US. We provide mobile, in-field operation solutions to create the perfect car sharing and ride-hailing experience for both the end user and the operator.Since our inception in 2010, we’ve integrated with several leading car share companies across North America. We utilize our proprietary technology and provide the team to create exceptional mobility experiences every day.Today, we support over 2,000 car share vehicles in 4 North American cities – Seattle, Portland, Berkeley and Vancouver, BC.
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments for multiple entities.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds an Accounting degree. The Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
Reporting to the senior accountant, as Bookkeeper, you will provide administrative and accounting support for the finance department, processing all transactions, and managing financial records.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Bank/Credit Card reconciliation
- Perform various other administrative support duties
- Min. 2 year bookkeeping experience
- Accounting degree
- Strong understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Previous knowledge and competent in using QuickBooks Online
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office, Excel.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to adapt and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Compensation: TBD + Full Benefits after passing 3 months probationary period.