Ecoservice Ltd. is one of the largest industry leading shared mobility operators in Canada and US. We provide mobile, in-field operation solutions to create the perfect carsharing and ride-hailing experience for both the end user and the operator.
Since our inception in 2010, we’ve integrated with several leading carshare companies across North America. We utilize our proprietary technology and provide the team to create exceptional mobility experiences every day.
Today, we support over 2,000 carshare vehicles in 4 North American cities – Seattle, Portland, Berkeley and Vancouver, BC.
The Fleet Control Centre Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the Fleet Control Centre and acts as the first point of communication for our technicians and Clients within a centralized Fleet Control Centre. Supporting multiple markets across North America from our Vancouver,BC office, this position is key to the overall success of our organization.The Ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and problem solver, who will always provide exemplary customer service and conduct themselves as a team player. We are looking for a self-starter who can take appropriate action with little to no supervision, is willing to go the extra mile, and possesses a keen sense of prioritizing tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Prepare/Review days’ activities;
• Proactively plan how to achieve daily targets and manage execution of the plan;
• Receive tasks via a variety of methods, answer inbound phone calls and monitor all communications channels for updates and new requests;
• Monitor field personnel in order to coordinate services and ensure all tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner;
• Act as the first point of contact for field personnel: provide information about traffic, hazards, directions, etc.;
• Perform administrative tasks: complete daily and nightly reporting;
• Identify Client needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Create/maintain databases and documents to provide up-to-date information to peers and management;
• Utilize software to document information – enter, store and maintain information electronically;
• Ensure compliance with company standards, local laws & regulations;
• Act as point of escalation for field personnel;
• Manage/execute accident/incident escalation procedures according to documented plan;
• Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships with others both internal and external to the organization;
• Communicate with external partners– point of contact for people outside the organization, represent the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources;
• Build sustainable relationships and engage clients by taking it the extra mile
• Act as a point of reference for training new employees;
• Produce reports using various computer programs and databases on a regular and ad hoc basis by request;
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
• Multitasker comfortable in FAST-PACED environment;
• Ability to set priorities and manage time effectively;
• Ability to work independently; make informed decisions;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Tech savvy and quick learner;
• Dispatch or call centre experience preferred;
• Previous customer service experience preferred;
• Supervisory experience a plus;
• Familiarity with fleet management or the car rental industry is considered an asset.
• Join a fast-growing team!
• Competitive Wage
• Medical & Dental Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Training
• Bi-Annual performance reviews