Ecoservice Ltd. is one of the largest industry leading shared mobility operators in Canada and US. We provide mobile, in-field operation solutions to create the perfect car sharing and ride-hailing experience for both the end user and the operator.Since our inception in 2010, we’ve integrated with several leading car share companies across North America. We utilize our proprietary technology and provide the team to create exceptional mobility experiences every day.Today, we support over 2,000 car share vehicles in 4 North American cities – Seattle, Portland, Berkeley and Vancouver, BC.
Job Type: Full Time ( Monday to Friday ) : 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Maintaining our client’s fleet of car share vehicles which includes, Cleaning, Refueling and Relocating the cars
- Inspecting the vehicles for damages, retrieving lost items and taking pictures
- Evaluate vehicle condition and perform basic maintenance checks
- Liaison between client, other team members and management
- Solve problems and make efficient decisions on the go
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Minimum Two years (2) of driving experience
- ICBC Drivers abstract.
- Your drivers abstract can be obtained for FREE using the following link:
- In case the driving license was not issued in BC, please provide a copy of your driving record from the Province/Country the license was issued.
- Clear Driver’s License (No Major Infractions)
- Conversational English and Comfortable working outdoors
- Tech savvy and a passion for shared mobility services
- Minimum 90 Day Set Shift Commitment & 30 Days No Call Outs
- Car Wash / Detailing Experience
- Knowledge of Metro Vancouver / Surrounding Areas
- Comfortable with Basic Auto Upkeep or Can Learn
- Company Cars
- Flexible Schedules
- Performance Reviews
- Paid training
- Opportunities for Raises & Promotions
- Weather Appropriate Clothing Gear
- Use of Company Cell Phone
How to Apply
Apply by sending your resume via indeed only.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour